Lets start a conversation in our communities about Gd, relationships and the Holy. 50 Days of Heaven a yearly exploration of spirit through art has begun. Join us if you can.



Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 2 - Haiku for a friend

No one sees inner
journey of another
compassion needed

We used to wear black for a year after someone close died. 
Black as a reminder to ourselves and to all around us - the life here has died - life here is struggling to breath. 
We who grieve may look out onto the world but we can not see anything but grey tears and shards of regret.

I was so tired, so alone, so unsure - when I felt betrayed by another I over reacted - I wish I had had the wisdom to simply stay home and not try to act as if nothing was wrong. Let me wear black - let them wear black - let them wear their hearts for at least a year ... it would have been easier than the fear people showed when they could not be bothered to remember they walked with someone whose inner landscape was as brittle as the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment